Home decor evolves with time; just ask anyone who grew up with a plaid couch. New trends pop up every few months, making it challenging to keep up. But you also get to try new things and experiment with different home styles.
Here are some of the latest home decor trends you should consider.
- Earthy Colors. We’re not talking about neutrals. Colors like olive green, terracotta, and burnt orange are making a stunning comeback in home decor. These earthy, warm colors create an inviting atmosphere. They can be incorporated into your home decor with throw pillows or blankets. You can also add artwork, rugs, and even an accent chair. These colors will likely be around for a few more years.
- Vintage and Antique Pieces. Vintage is in; just a few pieces add character and charm to any space. Consider adding a vintage mirror, a rustic wooden table, or an antique lamp to your decor. At The Benton Boutique, vendors offer unique home décor items, including vintage finds. Our inventory changes frequently, so you never know what you’ll find.
- The Natural Look. Jute, rattan, and bamboo are also a popular in home decor. Synonymous with the bohemian home style, they add texture and warmth to a space. Rugs, baskets, and furniture pieces can be incorporated into your home.
- Mixed Metals. Believe it or not, mixing metals like brass, gold, and silver is fashionable in-home decor. You may be hesitant to mix it up, but the visual interest of a room goes way up when things don’t match perfectly. These metals can be incorporated into your decor through accent pieces like lamps, picture frames, and vases.
- Handmade Home Décor. Artisanal pieces like handcrafted pottery, woven textiles, and handmade ceramics add a touch of personality to your decor and support local business owners. Come by and get inspired to update your home décor with the latest trends.